Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ACTION ALERT: Take Immediate Action to Retire Garrett

I am planning to organize a student-led rally outside the Paramus office of Extremist Rubber Stamp Radical Republican Ernie Scott Garrett. If any of you know students in the 5th district or have any contacts with progressive campus organizations in the 5th, please shoot me an e-mail at ahf8@georgetown.edu.

It will take more than blogging to defeat Scott Garrett, and we can do it. Let's show Scott Garrett that he can't avoid his constituents any more!

Also, General Wesley Clark will be with Paul Aronsohn tonight at the American Legion Post 170 at 33 West Passaic Street in Rochelle Park at 6 pm. I'll have it on video hopefully and up on the blog in the next few days.

2 comments:

Sidd Finch said...

Adam- see my comment over at Blue Jersey. I think I found a good location for your rally.

See you tonight.

Adam Hearts Dems said...

actually sidd you'll see my dad, i'm in dc till sunday